Monday, August 25, 2008

My New Favorite Restaurant

I think I am in love...with a new restaurant that is!

I received a gift card for PF Changs a few months ago. I had never been there, but thought it would be nice to try it since we had a gift card. We finally went today after I was craving Chinese food yesterday. The odd thing is that I used to love Chinese food, but when I was pregnant I could not stand the smell of it. The thought of eating it was enough to make me want to get sick. Yesterday's craving was a surprise. We could not get out to eat last night, so we went to PF Changs today.

The food was awesome! I will absolutely go back there again. We had the spring rolls (yum!) as an appetizer, my husband had the crispy honey chicken for his meal, and I had the lemon chicken for my entree. I ate every single bite! I would go back there again tomorrow, if I could. Unfortunately, a pesky thing called working will keep me from getting to return immediately.

I will say the service was a bit slow, but the food was definitely worth the wait. I just hope next time we have room to try the deserts. The tray the servers walked around with looked amazing! I will have a tough time deciding between the chocolate cake or the cheesecake. I may have to leave it up to whoever goes with me though because there is no way I could eat one of these desserts by myself. They are huge.

-Denise

No comments: