Monday, August 18, 2008

Getting Back On Schedule

The start of a new school year is almost here, so it is time to get B. back on his regular routine. Staying up a little late, sleeping in a bit, and not going to daycare full time is about to end. B. starts daycare full time again this week. I work a few days this week and most of next week even though I don't start teaching until after Labor Day. On a regular workday, B. has to get up at 6 AM so we can all get out the door. I am not going to jump right back to that since I like to sleep too, but we will be easing into earlier waking times and bed times as well.

Tonight's response was the usual, "No, Momma!" when I ushered him upstairs a few minutes earlier than usual. He verbally protested, but overall the earlier time was pretty easy. Hopefully the rest of our schedule transition will go smoothly, but I am not holding my breath!

-Denise

No comments: