Thursday, August 7, 2008

A little about me...

This is my first blog. Yes, I am a blogging virgin...LOL! I have become addicted to reading several blogs (see the ones listed), and I finally decided to start one of my own. I am not sure where this will take me and exactly what I will post, but I am excited all the same.

I have a 2-year old son that is definitely in the terriblt twos stage. He is an absolute joy to have in my life even when he has a total meltdown! Really! My husband and I went through many struggles to start our family. Even though those years were some of the darkest days of my life, I am still okay for having had to go through such heartbreak because my son wouldn't be here today otherwise.

I love to read, garden, watch movies, travel, and spend time with my family. I also enjoy reading blogs, finding frugal tips and savings to save a few pennies, and keeping in touch with friends through the wonderful world wide web.

Stay tuned...there is more to come!

-Denise