Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Still sick, but I am back.

As the title states I am still sick, but I am trying to get back over here to post again. I think I am really just writing for myself as I am not sure anyone else is really reading, but that is fine too for now. I am enjoying having a place to write about things on my mind. So, I am back.

Currently football has taken over our house. My husband runs a fantasy football league, and every game seems to be important. I actually hate football season because it turns my normal husband into a crazy, mean monster when his fantasy team is losing. When his team is winning, it is like he is possessed! He cheers and jumps around the living room like he was right there at the game. I tell him every year that this is the last year for the football league because he drives me crazy with his football mood swings.

I hope football season is more enjoyable in your house! If it is, I am jealous. If you can sympathize, thanks, and I do feel your pain.

1 comment:

Time2Teach said...

Denise,
glad to hear you are on the mend. don't despair- i love reading your blog ;) and of course, you know i feel your pain when it comes to the curse of FF