Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cool Paperback Book Swap Site

I have heard of this site before, but I honestly never checked it out before. It sounds really interesting, and I think I am going to take the plunge and try it. http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php

You sign up for this free site, post books you are done with, and select books you would like to read. There is no money exchanged over the web at all. The cash involved is simply paying the postage to send a book to another member. You basically get the money back when someone sends you a book. Sounds easy enough to me! There are quite a few reviews on the site as well that make it sound very worthwhile (especially now when money is tight for many people.) It has also been reviewed by many media outlets which makes me feel better about trying this out.

There are also sections of the site dedicated to swapping CDs and DVDs as well. If swapping books goes well, I may check out those options as well.

-Denise

No comments: