Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Fun!

So we turned on the heat only to turn it back off one day later. I guess I should have sucked it up for one more day. We are having unseasonably warm weather for October. I am loving it! B. is too because he is back to playing outside several times a day. The cold weather is due back by the end of the week, but it was nice while it lasted.

This past weekend we visited a local pumpkin patch. It was a lot of fun. We went on a tractor ride to the field, walked through the patch to find a few nice pumpkins, and rode the tractor back to pay for our pumpkin. The place we went had some really neat blue and white pumpkins. I don't think I have ever seen a blue pumpkin before Saturday. It was really cool. We stuck to the regular orange ones though. B. keeps asking me to cook the pumpkin and to make pumpkin pie because pumpkins are yummy. I have no plans to do this anytime soon, so I guess he will have to wait until I have a little more free time or for Thanksgiving. I think he will be content with looking at and talking about our pumpkin for now.




If you are looking for a pumpkin patch, corn maze, or a hayride, check out this site. The web page is not the greatest as far as design and ease of use, but it does have good information.
http://www.pumpkinpatchesandmore.org/

-Denise

No comments: