Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Two Updates

Well, I gave in and turned the heat on. It was 58 degrees in the house when I got home tonight. That was after the house had all day to warm up. I gave in also because I am tired of freezing when I get out of bed in the morning. B. also seems to be getting another cold, so I thought it was time to give in and keep the house at least at 65 degrees while we are here. Now I just need to get the heating system cleaned soon. I wanted to do it before turning the heater on, but that just didn't happen.

I also am giving up on www.libraryelf.com. I have been a member for approximately a month now and have never gotten an email from them. Luckily I stayed on top of my library books' due dates and got them back on time without the elf's help. I did discover that my county's library system now has an email service. I thought it only notified you when requested items were available, but I already got an email reminding me of due dates. I signed up less than one week ago! It is definitely worth checking with your local library to see if they have their own email notification system.

-Denise

No comments: