Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Project That Will Never End!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In June I decided that I was finally going to take down the ugly, 1970's, daisy wallpaper that covered every inch of our bedroom. I have been saying I would do this every year since the year we bought the house. That was five years ago this September.

Well, I did start it over the summer, but I didn't get very far before the school year started up again. I really wanted it all done before going back to work. It just didn't happen, so I am still pulling down wallpaper. I am so tired of this project. It will look great when it is done, but in the meantime it is a real thorn in my side. Ugh!

Did I forget to mention the electric blue carpet? Oh yeah, it has it, and it is really ugly. It also needs to be pulled up. Oh and did I forget to mention the nasty 1970's vanity that is on the far wall? Yes, that needs to be replaced too. There is a lot to do besides the wallpaper.

It will look awesome. It will look awesome. It will look awesome. Maybe if I keep repeating that enough times it will help the wallpaper come down easier and faster. Yeah, probably not, but I can keep dreaming and wishing. One day it will be done. I just hope it will be sooner than later.

-Denise

No comments: